7:30 AMAdd to Calendar
• All entrants receive a gender specific Greenlayer Sports micromesh fabric tech tee.
View sizing chart >> . Sizes are not guaranteed on race day registration.
• 5 Mile finishers can proudly display their accomplishment with the 3.5 inch Shield medal!
Participants can claim a ticket to the UCF vs UCONN game on November 11th (while supplies last). Additional ticket available for purchase.
Spice up your race by racing both the 5 Mile and the 2 Mile distances for a total of 7 miles! Register early! Capacity is set at 750.• Distance Dare finishers receive a Distance Dare medal
Note the start time of both races to make sure you are able to complete the 2 Mile race before the start of the 5 Mile.
UCF Student Team Challenge
EARN $500 FOR YOUR STUDENT ORGANIZATION!
Track Shack will be hosting the most active event on campus, the U Can Finish 5 mile and 2 mile with 2600 runners and walkers. UCF Student Organizations can compete in the student challenge by recruiting a team to run/walk. The largest team (minimum 15) wins $500!
Be sure to join your team’s organization when registering to be counted.
Run With An Olympian- Andres Arroyo 1st Puerto Rican to make an Olympic Semi-Final in the 800 meters!
5 Mile and Distance Dare – Virtual Race Option
Can’t make it to the race but still want to experience the excitement and achievement? Sign up to run the virtual race!
• Register online. Select 5 Mile or Distance Dare virtual.
• Race capacity is set at: 5 Mile: 2200 and Distance Dare: 750
• Wednesday before the race, we’ll email a race bib.
• Run or walk the distance wherever you are
• Break your run up into multiple sessions
• Run on a treadmill
• Post a photo and share your virtual race experience on your social media using the hash tag #ucanfinish. This is optional but fun!
• So easy! Then just wait for your medal and t-shirt to arrive by mail within two weeks following the race.
Kids' runs are free for all children. Distances range from 100 yards to 1 mile and children will be placed in age appropriate groups. Registration is on race day at race site. Free t-shirts in youth & toddler sizing are available to registered participants on a first come, first served basis. All participants receive a finisher’s ribbon!
All finishers receive a finisher's certificate. Don't forget to provide your email address!
Be sure to wear your bib number on the front using all four pins so that it's visible to photographers! Visit www.bbactionphoto.com to view race day photos. Participants will be notified by email when photos are ready for viewing!
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on U Can Finish 5 Mile & 2 Mile Presented by Florida Hospital - We'd love to hear from you!