7:30 AMAdd to Calendar
Date, Time & Location
Sunday, October 29, 2017
7:30 am: 2 Mile
8:00 am: 5 Mile
8:40 am: 2 Mile Awards Ceremony
9:15 am: 5 Mile Awards Ceremony
9:30 am: Florida Hospital for Children Kids' Run
4465 Knights Victory Way
Orlando, FL 32816
With the country’s second largest university right here in Orlando, you’ve got to be curious. Join 2,500 runners, walkers, alumni and students on a walking and running tour around the University of Central Florida campus and see Florida’s #1 school. This is the 3rd race of the Track Shack Running Series. GO Black and Gold!
• Let the pros at Florida Hospital treat you like a pro
• Run through the Spectrum Stadium!
• UCF vs UCONN football game ticket (limited quantity available through online registration only)
• 5 Mile Finisher's Medal
• Distance Dare
• Run the 2 Mile with Olympian Andres Arroyo
• FREE Florida Hospital for Children Kids' Run
• Chip Timed
Bicycles, roller skates, in-line skates, and dogs will be prohibited from the race course. The use of headphones is discouraged.
Keeping Central Florida Fit is our mission. Walkers are encouraged to participate in all Track Shack races. Municipalities require that road ways are clear of participants and opened as soon as the race is complete. That is why a maximum pace of 16 minutes per mile is set. If the pace isn't maintained, race officials will ask you to move to the sidewalk to re-open the roadways.
• Stroller/jogger operators start behind designated stroller signage in the 2 mile ONLY.
• Stroller/jogger operators may walk/jog no faster than 15 minute per mile, a safe operating speed. If your speed goes faster than 15 minutes per mile pace, you may be disqualified.
• Stroller/jogger operators must yield the right of way to runners. Stroller/Joggers can tip easily and cannot turn quickly. Please do not weave through packs of runners.
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on U Can Finish 5 Mile & 2 Mile Presented by Florida Hospital - We'd love to hear from you!