Virtual Race Option
Can’t make it to the race but still want to experience the excitement and achievement? Sign up to run the virtual race!
Ways to Run a Virtual Race
• Run or walk the distance wherever you are
• Break your run up into multiple sessions
• Run on a treadmill
• Post a photo or video and share your virtual race experience on your social media using the race hastag. This is optional but fun!
• So easy! Your bib, medal and t-shirt will arrive by mail within two weeks following the race.
Virtual Race FAQ
What is a Virtual Race?
A virtual race is a race that you can complete for anywhere you are, at anytime you would like.
How do I submit my results?
We don’t require you to submit results but we would love to see you in action! Post a photo and share your virtual experience on your social media using the event hashtag.
I signed up for the race but can’t attend. Can I switch to Virtual?
Yes! Email Info@trackshack.com prior to race day to request to switch. There is an additional charge of $5 to have your shirt and medal mailed to you.
Which races offer a Virtual Race Option? Virtual Race option is available for:
• Park Ave 5k – January
• Florida Hospital Lady Track Shack 5k – January
• Run 4 Love 4 Mile – February
• ZKS Winter Park Road Race 10k and Distance Dare – March
• Track Shack's Celebration of Running 5k - August
• Run Nona 5k - September
• U Can Finish 5 Mile and Distance Dare - October
• OUC Orlando Half Marathon - December
By participating virtually you're making sure kids get to play by supporting the Track Shack Youth Foundation. Learn more >>