7:15 AMAdd to Calendar
Bring the family out for the best Holiday Fun Run in the area. Run or walk the awesome route through SeaWorld to the sound of holiday bells and finish in a Runner wonderland with holiday treats for all finishers! Celebrating 20 years of holiday cheers!
Complimentary viewing areas for spectators are located at the Start and Finish.
Participation is limited to the first 4500 registered participants.
• Access to Florida Hospital Experts
• Holiday Cheer and Entertainment on Course
• Free Rudolph Run (for kids)
• Rosen Hotels Holiday Costume Contest
Saturday, December 16, 2017
7:15 am 3 Mile Runner Start
7:25 am 3 Mile Walker Start
8:15 am Awards Top 8 M/F
8:30 am Rudolph Run (FREE Kids’ Run)
9:15 am Rosen Hotels Holiday Costume Contest
7007 Sea Harbor Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
$30 Through Dec. 2
$33 Dec. 3 - Dec. 15
$38 Race day at race site (IF SPACE AVAILABLE)
17 & under and 65 & over through Dec. 15: $10 OFF. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Family & Friends Pricing
Through Dec. 15: Receive 15% off when you register 3 or more participants
Use code: friendsandfamily
Valid on online registrations only. Must register all participants under one transaction. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
For safety reasons, bicycles, rollers skates, in-line skates, and dogs will be prohibited from the race course. The use of headphones is discouraged.
Keeping Central Florida Fit is our mission. Walkers are encouraged to participate in all Track Shack races. Municipalities require that road ways are clear of participants and opened as soon as the race is complete. That is why a maximum pace of 16 minutes per mile is set. If the pace isn't maintained, race officials will ask you to move to the sidewalk to re-open the roadways.
• Stroller/jogger operators start behind designated stroller signage.
• Stroller/jogger operators may walk/jog no faster than 15 minute per mile, a safe operating speed. If your speed goes faster than 15 minutes per mile pace, you may be disqualified.
• Stroller/jogger operators must yield the right of way to runners. Stroller/Joggers can tip easily and cannot turn quickly. Please do not weave through packs of runners.
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on Greg Warmoth Reindeer Run Presented by Florida Hospital for Children - We'd love to hear from you!