Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Track Shack is taking part in Global Running Day! Join us as we unite with runners all over the WORLD and take strides toward leading healthier, fitter lives.
Our FREE unofficial run is happening as part of our Weekly Group Run and we’ll set out on the beautiful Urban Trail heading toward Loch Haven Park. Runners and walkers of all paces are welcome! Bring the whole family for a run!
The event is FREE! Please register, so we can keep count!
• Enjoy complimentary treats from great local vendors like Bolay, New Moon Marke, Hawkers Asian Street Fare and Wills Pub.
• Enjoy the perfect blend of fitness and community and enter our giveaway for a chance to win awesome prizes such as Balega Socks, Foam Rollers from lululemon, swag from Brooks, Free race entries and more!
• Ask questions and get advice from our AdventHealth Physical Therapist Phil Agostinelli.
• Be at ease with the option to purchase dinner at Purple Ocean Superfood Bar or one of our other participating food trucks.
• Visit with our store vendors and community partners featuring lululemon, Balega, Brooks and Girls on the Run!
Ride your bike, run, or take a “green” form of transportation on Global Running Day and receive $5 Track Shack Cash.
Location & Parking
Meet behind Track Shack! 1104 N. Mills Ave.
Street parking along Mills Avenue and Thornton Avenue
Please use caution and use the crosswalk at Highland Dr.
Parking Lots (available after 5:30 pm):
Colonialtown Neighborhood Center: 1517 Lake Highland Dr.
Trinity Christian Academy: 1100 N Fern Creek Ave
Armstrong Lock & Security Inc: 1120 N Mills Ave.
Simonet Electric Supply Co: 1101 Lake Highland Dr.
Watkins Dental Group: 1318 N Mills Ave.
Global Running Day Tees
Run with the world in our exclusive Track Shack Global Running Day t-shirt! Limited quantities available so get them while supplies lasts! Proceeds benefit the Track Shack Youth Foundation. Your shirt will be available for pick-up at Track Shack on Wednesday, June 5 before or after the Global Running Day Run. Purchase yours here today >>
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on Global Running Day Run - We'd love to hear from you!