Track Shack Foundation Awards Over $15,000 to Community Organizations Promoting Youth Health & Fitness.
Track Shack Foundation’s Board of Trustees recently awarded over $15,000 to 13 area schools and organizations that provide health and fitness education and encourage young people to participate in a wide range of sports and fitness related activities in Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties.
Track Shack Foundation proudly introduces its most recent grant recipients and their exceptional programs:
• Dommerich Elementary School PTA, Maitland, Walk N Roll
• Edgewater High School, Orlando, Women’s Lacrosse
• Edgewater High School, Orlando, Track and Field
• Fast Start Management, Winter Park, Fast Start Track & Field Invitational
• Florida Hospital Foundation, Orlando, Healthy 100 Kids
• Foundation for Foster Children, Winter Park, Fostering Success,
• The Getaboard Foundation, Orlando, Skateboarding Outreach
• Lakeville Elementary School, Apopka, Runners Club
• Lovell Elementary School, Apopka, Cross Country
• Lyman Rowing Association, Longwood, Rowing Team
• Orlando Rugby Griffins Foundation, Orlando, Orlando Youth Rugby
• Oviedo High School, Oviedo, Track and Field/Cross Country
• Sunrise Elementary School, Orlando, Flying Eagles Running Club
• Trinity Baptist Church of Apopka, Apopka, Trinity Christian School Running Club
• Winter Park High School, Winter Park, NJROTC Athletic Team
Financial support of the local organizations is made possible by runners and walkers who actively take part in Track Shack’s local running events. Race proceeds positively impact the community and improve the quality of life for so many. We also wish to thank the individual contributors who have made donations over the past year in support of the wonderful youth programs.
The Track Shack Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) organization that helps provide health and fitness opportunities to Central Floridians through the funding of youth athletic programs. To find out more about the Track Shack Foundation, to donate or apply for funds, please visit www.trackshack.com.