Track Shack Foundation Awards Over $35,000 to Community Organizations Promoting Youth Health & Fitness.
Track Shack Foundation’s Board of Trustees recently awarded over $35,000 to 24 area schools and organizations that provide health and fitness education and encourage young people to participate in a wide range of sports and fitness related activities in Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake, Volusia and Brevard counties.
Track Shack Foundation proudly introduces its most recent grant recipients and their exceptional programs:
• Foundation for Foster Children, Winter Park, Fostering Success
• East Orlando Track Club, Orlando, Track
• Osceola Overdrive, Kissimmee, Girls Fast-Pitch/College Showcase
• Lake Nona High School, Orlando, Track & Field
• Parkway Middle School, Kissimmee, 2015 OCMSAC Track Season
• Columbia Elementary School, Orlando, Mileage Club
• Friends of Brevard Lacrosse, Melbourne, Melbourne High School Lacrosse Booster Club
• Evans High School, Orlando, Cheerleading Summer Camp
• Evans High School, Orlando, Girls Track
• Orlando Rowing Association, Orlando, Rowing Program
• Central Florida Gliders Track Club, Altamonte Springs, Track & Field
• MicheLee Puppets, Orlando, Extreme Health Challenge
• Pine Ridge High School, Deltona, Runners Club
• The Gift of Swimming, Winter Garden, Healthy Kids Through Swimming
• Easter Seals Florida, Winter Park, Camp Challenge
• Winter Park Day Nursery, Winter Park, PreSchool Education Program
• Brevard Schools Foundation for Adaptive Physical Education, Viera, Incredi-Bowl for Special Needs
• Central Avenue Elementary School, Kissimmee, Bike & Walk to School Program
• Freedom Middle School, Orlando, Panther Girls on Track
• Wekiva High School, Apopka, Girls & Boys Track Teams
• Orlando Ballet, Orlando, Adaptive Dance
• Bay Meadows Elementary, Orlando, Physical Education
• St. Andrew Catholic School, Orlando, Fitness Fun Program
• Winter Park High School Foundation, Winter Park, NJROTC
Financial support of the local organizations is made possible by runners and walkers who actively take part in Track Shack’s local running events. Race proceeds positively impact the community and improve the quality of life for so many. We also wish to thank the individual contributors who have made donations over the past year in support of the wonderful youth programs.
The Track Shack Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) organization that helps provide health and fitness opportunities to Central Floridians through the funding of youth athletic programs. To find out more about the Track Shack Foundation, to donate or apply for funds, please visit www.trackshack.com .
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment - We'd love to hear from you.