7:30 AMAdd to Calendar
Date, Time & Location
Saturday, August 19, 2017
7:30 am: 5k (3.1 mi.)
8:45 am: Florida Hospital for Children Kids' Run
9:00 am: Awards Presentation
Orlando Cultural Park
530 East Princeton Street
Orlando, FL 32803
Track Shack's Celebration of Running 5k presented by Florida Hospital kicks off the Florida running season and celebrates the anniversary of the Track Shack Store. This year is the 40th anniversary for the Store and the Track Shack Running Series!
• DJ at Track Shack playing 70’s rock
• Cheering fans
• Bite size cupcakes and Gatorade Fruit Punch
• Photo Opportunity
Safety is our first priority!
Bicycles, roller skates, in-line skates, and dogs will be prohibited from the race course. The use of headphones is discouraged.
Keeping Central Florida Fit is our mission. Walkers are encouraged to participate in all Track Shack races. Municipalities require that road ways are clear of participants and opened as soon as the race is complete. That is why a maximum pace of 16 minutes per mile is set. If the pace isn't maintained, race officials will ask you to move to the sidewalk to re-open the roadways.
• Stroller/jogger operators start behind designated stroller signage.
• Stroller/jogger operators may walk/jog no faster than 15 minute per mile, a safe operating speed. If your speed goes faster than 15 minutes per mile pace, you may be disqualified.
• Stroller/jogger operators must yield the right of way to runners. Stroller/Joggers can tip easily and cannot turn quickly. Please do not weave through packs of runners.
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on Track Shack's Celebration of Running 5k Presented by Florida Hospital- SOLD OUT - We'd love to hear from you!