7:30 AMAdd to Calendar
- Nine water stops about every 1 1/2 miles. Gatorade will also be available.
- Live Entertainment
- Two Port-O-Lets at each water stop
- One food stop with GU Energy Gels at approximately mile 8.5.
- Approximately 2.4 miles of brick
- Two on course tents will include an EMT and self-serve supplies such as Band-Aids, Blistex, sunscreen, Biofreeze, blister relief. Mile 5.2 and 10.
- Bike medics will be on course.
Want to make sure you make it to the finish line by your goal time? Pace Groups by Track Shack will get you there! Sign up at the OUC Orlando Half Marathon tent on race day where you will meet up with your pace group leader. Sign up is free and is open to all half marathoners!
Half Marathon pace groups will be offered for the following target finish times:
1:40, 1:45, 1:50, 1:55, 2:00, 2:10, 2:15, 2:20, 2:30, 2:45
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on OUC Orlando Half Marathon & Track Shack Lake Eola 5k - We'd love to hear from you!