7:00 PMAdd to Calendar
Doors Open: 7:00 pm
A wonderful ladies-only evening of shopping, sipping and sisterhood while raising money for the AdventHealth Breast Cancer Care Fund. This fund provides diagnostic breast cancer screenings for uninsured women in our community.
• $30 donation to the AdventHealth Breast Cancer Care Fund
• Includes a gift bag filled with Betsy’s Favorite Things!
• Fashion Show
• Amazing Raffle Prizes and Silent Auction- We are taking the Silent Auction online! Keep an eye out for an email the morning of Ladies Night to view Silent Auction items and start bidding towards the cause!
• Enjoy splendid wine poured by Quantum Leap Winery, our neighborhood winery and savor hors d’oeuvres by Bolay, Dandelion, The Coop and Cabot Creamery. Beer will be provided by Ten10 Brewing.
• Featuring guest speakers from AdventHealth:
Devina McCray, M.D., Board Certified Breast Surgical Oncologist
Alison Burnham, Physical Therapist, specializing in Pelvic Health
Space is limited! Registration is required. Confirm your registration here >>
All proceeds benefit the AdventHealth Breast Cancer Care Fund; created to help save the lives of women who cannot afford clinical breast cancer exams and annual mammograms by providing the necessary financial support.
We'll have raffle prize packages of fitness-favorite items, so even if you can’t attend you'll be supporting the AdventHealth Breast Cancer Care Fund with your raffle ticket purchase. Each attendee receives one free raffle ticket, purchase additional tickets with your registration or at the event.
We are offering a 15% discount on apparel, socks, nutrition and accessories (excluding technology)! Due to space limitations, we're unable to provide running shoe fitting and shoe sales during Ladies Night.
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on Ladies Night - SOLD OUT - We'd love to hear from you!